XPOWER F16B ULTRA LOW VOLUME (ULV) COLD FOGGER
A cold fogging machine that uses large volumes of air at low pressure to transform liquid into droplets that are dispersed into the atmosphere. It can be used to disinfect large and often hard to reach areas in a very short time.
- Ultra Low Volume (ULV)
- Ensures maximum coverage with minimal solution use
- Powerful motor for maximum reach and adjustable nozzle for flowrate and droplet size adjustments
- Fogging volume control
- Easy to fill reservoir and reservoir level window helps monitor your liquid levels
- Lightweight, compact and easy to use
- Portable with carry handle
- Ideal for use in Disinfection, Pest Control and Odour Control applications
- Ideal for full coverage of office areas, restaurants/food services, schools, hospitals, medical centres, senior care facilities, pet boarding, greenhouse, commercial properties and more
It works by generating a fog or mist formed of ULV droplets less than 50 microns (μm) in diameter that float in the air for several minutes after application, reaching the most inaccessible parts where conventional cleaning or spraying can’t reach.
Depending on the chemical liquid formulation, they can be used to kill pathogenic microbes such as viruses, fungi and bacteria that are the main cause of airborne or direct contact diseases affecting humans and animals. Studies have shown the application of disinfectants via fogging significantly reduces the number of infectious pathogens in the immediate environment.
Protox DES Disinfectant
ProtoxDES is a sustainable disinfectant that gently disinfects most surfaces.
- Kills up to 99.9999% of the microorganisms on the surface,
such as bacteria, viruses and spores
- Is gentle on the skin and surfaces
- Reduces into water and table salt
- Safe to be used by anyone
- Alcohol and perfume free
ProtoxDES is a non-labeling, broad-spectrum and sustainable surface disinfectant that does not contaminate the indoor climate, either with residual chemicals or volatile substances (VOCs). This, together with the fact that no cases of sensitisation or allergic reactions to the active substance, hypochlorous acid, have been registered within the concentration limits used for disinfection, makes the product particularly suitable for professional use where worker safety is paramount.
ProtoxDES has been tested
ProtoxDES has been tested according to EN standards EN 14476 EN 1276 and EN 13704. The tests showed that ProtoxDES kills 99.9999% of viruses, 99.9% of spores and 99.99% of bacteria after 5 minutes on clean surfaces.