- How many times have you arrived on site and you haven’t got the right moisture meter?
- What information are you providing your water damage clients and insurance assessors?
- How do you determine what equipment to use on a water damage job?
The Trotec T3000 Multifunction meter has to be on top of your ‘need’ list, no other single meter currently on sale in Australia has the capabilities of this meter. When coupled with the available sensors the T3000 can replace all the individual meters in your toolbox. Reporting is a breeze with data recording capability which can be downloaded to your computer and analysed with the included MultiMeasure Studio software (standard edition).
Take a look at the below video to get a glimpse of the capabilities of the T3000.
Here at Restore Solutions we have made it easy for you by creating 3 different kits which include the T3000 meter with a variety of sensors in a sturdy carry case.
The Trotec Starter Kit
Kit number 1 is the Starter Kit which includes the following sensors/probes:
- Dielectric material moisture sensor (TS 660 SDI) allowing near-surface moisture measurement up to 4 cm
- Hygrometer (TS 210 SD) to check if conditions are optimal for your dehumidifiers and heat drying equipment
- Hand electrode (TS 60) with non-insulated electrodes multi-pack
- Hammer probe (TS 070) with 10 insulated pins (TS 070)
- Insulated rods (TS 012/300) x 2
- Insulated paddles(TS 016/300) x 2
- Compound to promote better conductivity and more accurate measurements
Also included is a professional infrared thermometer with multi-point laser technology (TP7)
The Trotec Restorers Kit
Kit number 2 is the Restorers Kit which has the following additions to the Starter Kit:
- Upgraded stainless steel hygrometer (TS 250 SDI)sensor providing increased accuracy over standard hygrometer sensor due to better dust and other contaminant resistance
- Temperature sensor (TS 131 SDI), extremely accurate especially when used with the gel supplied in the kit
- 2 x Brush electrodes with insulated shafts for use in highly porous materials such as concrete without the need for contact mass compound
The Trotec Expert Kit
Kit number 3 is the Expert Kit which further upgrades the measurements possibilities with the following extra sensor:
- Microwave moisture sensor (TS 610 SDI) for checking moisture up to 30cm below the surface
Watch the below videos to see what’s included in each of the 3 kits:
Don’t forget to check out our website, www.restoresolutions.com.au for this and all our other great products.