How to use heat drying equipment effectively!
- How does it work and why you need it?
- What are the benefits of heat drying equipment?
- How it compliments my existing equipment.
We want to let our valued customers know that as at July 1st, we are having to increase our pricing.
Don't miss this opportunity to buy at our current prices!
Keep your work area contained with Curtain Wall!
- Having trouble raising temperatures when drying sections of large spaces?
- Do you need to keep a contaminated area contained?
- Are you just starting out in water damage restoration?
What will you see at RIA 2019?
RIA & IICRC Announce Strategic Partnership
This announcement comes just in time for the RIA Conference & Tradeshow event – Only 27 days before it starts! Check out more & book in here https://restoresolutions.com.
RIA & IICRC will be discussing this partnership further at the Conference & Tradeshow however the benefit for you is that you can earn CEC (IICRC Continuing Education Credits) for attending!!!
Why you should attend the Annual RIA Conference & Tradeshow:
- You can now earn IICRC CEC credits for your certification renewal
- Exceptional Value for Money – Expand your Knowledge, Education, Business Development & Industry Connections
- Your Ticket Includes: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Conference Sessions, Tradeshow, Live Demonstrations & Networking
- Hear from a broad range of topics from Speakers from around the World
- Visit the spectacular Sunshine Coast, QLD - Enjoy a holiday or bring the Family
- Visit world class Beaches, Hinterland Rainforests, Everglades, Australia Zoo, Underwater World & so so much more
- Optional training events on offer
- Last year we all enjoyed coming together, sharing laughs & the welcoming atmosphere!
- Don’t be sorry that you missed out on our only event for the Year!
Be part of our Drymatic Equipment Owners Facebook Group & Share your Restoration journey Want to be a monthly winner?
PHOTO OF THE MONTH
JOB OF THE MONTH
Thank you for taking the time to reading our newsletter & for your support.
Lorelle and Garry from Restore Solutions