- Slim telescopic probe – steplessly extendable to a length of 1 m – enables measuring even in poorly accessible locations
- Large, easily legible LCD with background illumination and dual indication of measured values
- Selective and temporal averaging
Professional hot-wire anemometer for the precise determination of air velocity, air temperature and volumetric flow
The practical telescopic probe makes this precision anemometer of the MultiMeasure Professional series a versatile measuring instrument for the determination of flow rate, temperature and volumetric flow.
For measurements in ducts or remote locations the probe can steplessly be extended to an effective length of one metre.
The combination of robust hot-wire sensor and sophisticated microprocessor technology for signal processing ensures quick and precise measuring results for every demand, which are also shown in poorly lit environments on the illuminated dual indication of the easily legible LCD display of the TA300.
A calibration certificate already included in the TA300’s standard scope of delivery emphasizes the professional orientation of this precision anemometer.
Selective and temporal average measurements also pose no problem for the TA300. The volumetric flow profile can conveniently be specified via the single-handedly operable menu navigation of the measuring device.
The slim telescopic probe of the TA300 can variably be extended to an effective length of 1 m.
Convenient for flow rate measurements in remote or poorly accessible locations or inside air ducts and ventilation shafts.
The precision and functional variety of the TA300 opens up manifold fields of application for you:
- Checking of heating, ventilation or air-conditioning systems
- Maintenance tasks
- Measuring of air velocity and temperature at air passages and venting slots
- Certification of critical environments
- Channel measurements
- Tightness tests on windows or doors