- Full Restorers Moisture Detection Kit
- CMEX II Concrete non-destructive and Pin Meter
- MRH III Wood Scan, Wall, Pin Probe and Hammer Probe
- Dual laser Temperature Gun
- 3 x very Accurate Hygrometer Probes
- Hand Held Pin Probe
- Hammer Probe with Insulated Pins
- Tools with Hole Cleaning Brush and Small Ruler
- 8 x Concrete Sleaves with Hygrometer Retriever
- Extra long Insulated Pins with extra Non Insulated and Insulated Pins
Water Damage Restoration Master Kit
The ultimate Tramex moisture meters kit for moisture testing of concrete & wood flooring and numerous other building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
Featuring the Tramex MEP moisture meter for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The Tramex CMEX II digital concrete moisture meter allows for testing per ASTM F2659 and the reusableHygro-i ® probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 (andASTM F2420 with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® probe. A heavy-duty pin-probes and Hammer probes measures Moisture Content in wood. The Water Damage Restoration Master Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Features of the CMEX II
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content Measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.
Features of the MRH III
- Digital, non-destructive moisture meter.
- Optional plug-in wood probe.
- Optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and mixing ratio readings.
- Deep signal penetration to over 1″ into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting.
- Specific gravity adjustment for most wood species.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Backlit, large, clear, easy to read LCD display.
- “Hold” function enables user to “freeze” the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switchable “On” or “Off” audio warning tone.
- Automatic power cutoff switches “Off” when not in use.
- Automatic default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|TRAMEX CMEX II CONCRETE MOISTURE METER (DIGITAL)|
|TRAMEX MRH III MOISTURE AND HUMIDITY METER (DIGITAL)|
|TRAMEX CME4 CONCRETE ENCOUNTER|
|TRAMEX MEP MOISTURE ENCOUNTER PLUS|