WE ARE THE AUSTRALIAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION ACADEMY (ACRA)
“We believe in teaching hands on training techniques that can be used in your everyday business; giving you on-the-job confidence and the knowledge you need to accelerate your business and earnings potential.” — Garry Carroll & Lorelle McCulloch
New interactive training Webinars!!
Our latest training is delivered online via interactive training webinars, these sessions are delivered on a regular basis and you can join in from the comfort of your office or home. Also if you can't make the live webinar, want to share with other team member or just want to revisit the information shared you can watch the replay as many times as you want.
We are currently offering both free webinars and paid webinars which are slightly different in their delivery.
These webinars provide you and your team with advice and instruction on what equipment is available and the best way to use it.
Our previous webinars in this series are listed below and you can click on the links to find out further information and register to watch the replays.
- How to correctly detect moisture!
- How to use heat drying equipment effectively!
- Why do you need dehumidification?
- What is containment and air quality?
- How does your mould chemical work?
These webinars are designed for carpet & upholstery cleaners and are delivered under our training division in a condensed interactive format, they are great for those trying to build their business to the next level. They are extremely affordable starting at just $99 and offer you the ability to watch and interact live or view the replay afterwards enabling you to watch at a time that suits you and your team.
The webinars in this series are listed below and you can click on the links to find out further information including accessing recording.
- How do you answer the phone for carpet and upholstery cleaning?
- How to make the phone ring with the right marketing!
- Teaching you and your technicians to sell!
- Quoting and pricing for sales success!
- The stain removal rules
- How to deal with Bacteria, Odour and Allergies
- How to clean carpet the right way
- How to clean upholstery and leather
- Setting up your Carpet and Upholstery vehicle for Success
Visit our YouTube Channels for all of our training videos:
Here are our other products channels:
With over 20 years in the cleaning and restoration industry Garry Carroll has developed his expertise and knowledge base through training and his personal desire to embrace new technology and cleaning and restoration techniques.
We also support and promote the IICRC training. Our courses complement the training you receive through the IICRC.Go to ACRA