A compact kit for testing moisture in concrete per AS 1884 - 2012 & ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170 featuring the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter and Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probes and 12x concrete sleaves.
To perform AS 1884 - 2012 & ASTM F2170 in situ RH testing of concrete floors and slabs requires a 19mm drill bit (not included) available here https://restoresolutions.com.au/products/masonry-drill-bit-19mm
The Concrete Inspection EZ Kit comes in a protective Tramex easy-travel case.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to AS 1884 - 2012 & ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i ® RH probe for testing to AS 1884 - 2012 & ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per AS 1884 - 2012 & ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship. Proof of purchase is necessary.