- Trotec Technician 3 in 1 Kit contains all the essential moisture/climate measuring instruments!
- Includes 4 high quality meters plus accessories
- Individual meters allows multiple users measuring at once
- Includes a sturdy protective carry case
- Save $$$ over buying separately
The Technician 3 in 1 kit is a great kit for those business just starting out or expanding into the restoration field. The meters and accessories allow you and your staff to record all the data required by insurance assessors and other clients.
Great beginners’ kit or secondary kit for larger restoration firms with multiple vehicles on the road.
The kit has all the essential meters to record and report on your job site conditions.
The four meters include the Trotec T210 Thermohygrometer which measures air temperature and relative humidity allowing you to check if conditions are optimal for your dehumidifier and heat drying equipment.
Next the Trotec T510 Moisture meter when used with the supplied TS 060 Hand Electrode or the TS 070 Ram-in Electrode allow you to check moisture levels in a wide variety of materials. There is also further probes available in the accessories tab to increase the capabilities of this meter.
For measuring near-surface up to 4cms in depth there is the Trotec T660 Moisture meter, great for concrete slabs and other dense materials where pin probes cannot penetrate or where you need to measure without damaging the surface.
And finally there is the TP7 Dual Laser Temperature gun which is powerful but easy to use. It allows you to check the surface temperature of materials and help you determine when and where you need to raise temperatures which can accelerate the drying process by increasing the evaporation potential.More information can be found on any of the above by clicking on the individual products links.
The Trotec Technician 3 in 1 Moisture Detection Kit includes:
Add any of these accessories to make your kit even more powerful:
- Operating manual for thermohygrometer T210 (EN)
- Operating manual for Wood and building moisture measuring device T510
- T660 Moisture Meter – Operating Manual
- Wood Species Correction Data and Moisture Content
- Trotec T660 Quick Guide
- Trotec T510 Quick Guide
- Trotec T210 Quick Guide
- Trotec TP7 Quick Guide
Or purchase the pro version here MultiMeasure Studio Professional