The TS 210 SDI Climate/Hygrometer Sensor is great for measuring the relative humidity and air temperature. Relative humidity (r.h), absolute humidity (g/m³), specific humidity (g/kg), air temperature and dew point temperature.
Temperature and humidity readings are displayed simultaneously in real time on the display of the T3000. Optionally, the minimum, maximum, average, or "hold" value can be displayed in addition to the measured value.
- Measuring range: -20.0 °C to +50.0 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Accuracy: ± 0.4 °C (-40 °C to +140 °C), otherwise ±0,5 °C
- Units for sensor 1: °C, °F
- Measuring range: 0.0 to 95.0 % RH
- Resolution: 0.1 % RH
- Accuracy: ± 2 % RH
- Units for sensor 2: % RH, dp °C, dp °F, g/m³
This sensor is connected via a TC 30 connecting cable and is part of our Restorers Kit.