Sensor for measuring air temperature and air humidity. Can measure relative (r.h.) and absolute air humidity (g/m³), mixing ratio (g/kg dry air), air temperature (°C, °F) and dew point temperature (dp °C, dp °F).
Use the TS 250 Climate sensor with the T3000 multifunctional measuring device for measuring in places that are difficult to reach.
Thanks to its length of 250 mm and 5 mm diameter you can reach and adequately investigate areas that are difficult to access. Of course, you also benefit from advantages like a high measurement accuracy and resolution at this model.
Temperature and humidity readings are displayed simultaneously in real time on the display of the T3000. Optionally, the minimum, maximum, average, or "hold" value can be displayed in addition to the measured value.
Sensor display 1: air temperature
- Measuring range: -40.0 °C to +100 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 °C at 20 °C, ± 0.7 °C at -40 °C to +100 °C
- Units: °C, °F
Sensor display 2: relative humidity, absolute humidity, mixing ratio, dew point
- Measuring range: 0.0 to 95 % r.h.
- Resolution: 0.1 % r.h
- Accuracy: ± 2 %
- Units: % r.h., dp °C, dp °F, g/m³, g/kg
- Material: stainless steel
- Length / Ø: 250 mm / 5 mm
- Sensor handle environmental conditions: 0 °C to +50 °C (electric measurement system in the grip)
The TS 250 SDI is being connected via a TC 30 connecting cable!