The air cleaner PowerFilter 1000 is used for air cleaning and vacuum maintenance. It is compact, lightweight and efficient.
Can be used for cleaning air in confined spaces, for keeping negative pressure and for reducing hazardous substances and odours. Good for construction sites.
The air cleaner is flexibly equipped with different filters (H-Class, M-Class). For odour remediation, an activated carbon filter can also be used. The structure of the metal housing is very easy to service and the air filter can be cleaned and maintained quickly and easily.
This pack includes:
- Air cleaner with a ventilator air flow rate of max. 917 m³/h.
- Compact, lightweight design (aluminium housing) for optimum handling.
- With ergonomic handles and protective corners.
- Energy meter MID standard.
- Hose connection possible on the pressure and suction sides.
- Fan infinitely variable.
- Very quiet with 64 dB (A) at full speed.
- Fast and easy filter change.
- Flexible filter assembly (H, M and carbon filter).
The following filters can be changed quickly and easily:
- Pre-filter - coarse dust filter of class G4 in conformity with European standard EN 779
- Pre-filter - activated carbon filter
- Main filter - fine dust filter of Class F9 in conformity with European standard EN 779 and dust class M in conformity with EN 60335
- Main filter - suspended solids filter HEPA H14 in conformity with European standard EN 1822 and dust class M in conformity with EN 60335
- Main filter - activated carbon filter