The Tramex Feedback DataLogger and App have been designed and developed by Tramex for professionals who depend on accurate, reliable readings using the very best, state of the art technology and performing AS/NZ 2455, 1884 & BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2170.
The Feedback DataLogger and App log up to 100,000 data point entries for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grains per pound, transmitted wirelessly via Bluetooth BLE technology to your mobile device.
On the App you can visualise Live Readings, Thermal Conditions and sychrometric Charts, as well as creating and exporting spreadsheets, charts and reports. The Tramex Feedback DataLogger requires the Tramex Feedback
Data Logger App and a compatible iOS or Android mobile device.
- Bluetooth BLE enabled for use with mobile devices.
- Up to 100,000 data point entries possible.
- Instant set up and start modes.
- AS/NZ 2455, 1884 & BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2170 compliant
- Ambient and In-situ RH and temperature logging
- Intuitive and instructive APP interface.
- Adjustable interactive chart, spreadsheet, report and easy-export functions.
- Connectivity up to 50 meters (165ft) for highly accessible data downloads.
|TRAMEX HYGRO-I2 ® ELECTRONIC INTERFACE CABLE|
|TRAMEX HYGRO-I2 ® RH PROBE - SHORT|
|TRAMEX HYGRO-I2 ® RH PROBE - SHORT NARROW|
|TRAMEX HYGRO-I2 ® RH PROBE - LONG NARROW|