- Designed for Fast & Efficient Target Drying
- MkII upgraded high power model
PTC Heating Technology
- Auto adjusts Heater power to suit Environment
Flexible System with a Range of Attachments
- Weighs only 7.6 kg, Roto-moulded, Stackable
- Boost Bar MKII
- Fan to Boost Bar Connector
Here is a video explaining what the Drymatic Boost Bar does:
What comes in the box?
Drymatic Boost Bar Instructional Video - Part 1 - How to use and Set up.
How to use the 12 Port Injection and Kitchen Kit
How to use the 4 Port System How to use the L Shape (underfloor system)
Drymatic Boost Bar Instructional Video - Part 2 - How to use the Screen
This is the latest Boost Bar MkII (High Power model) further expanding our ability to deliver targeted heat to wet structure. Drymatic Boost Bar is stackable, the roto-moulded chassis allows for stacking in two orientations to give more stability to your equipment whilst in transit.
Latest technology with the user friendly touch screen Interface. The home screen shows you;
- Feedback on Air In/Air Off Temperatures
- Heater Power Readout and Number of Heater Banks Running
- Machine Status
- Airflow Detection
- Hours Run and KWH Meters User Controls
- Maximum Temperature Limit
- Current Limiter (for situations where reduced power is available on site)
- Machine Life Data and Factory Diagnostics Graphical Display
- Average Temperature Differential by Day
- Power Consumption by Day
The Drymatic Boost Bar can be used with an Air Mover, Drymatic Mat systems, Drymatic 4-Port 100mm Adaptor, Drymatic 5-Port 50mm Adaptor, Drymatic 12-Port 38mm Adaptor, 22-Port Injection Kit and Drymatic 90deg Adaptor. The Drymatic Range of Adaptors allows you to channel your heated airflow into kitchen cabinetry, cavity walls, subfloors, ceiling voids and much more.
|Boost Bar MKII|
|Fan to Boost Bar Connector|