- Multi-function moisture measuring meter
- Latest measuring technology and advanced functions
- Very easy to use
- Great for analysing, graphs, charting and reporting
- The most comprehensive moisture meter on the market
Whether you need to conduct analyses of supply and exhaust air flows, condensation, poor machine cooling, porous seals, climate fluctuations, heat build-up, excessively dry or damp materials or carry out leak detection on pressure tanks or line systems (for preventative maintenance and building diagnostics and damage analysis), all of this can be done with a single measuring device!
CLICK BELOW ON OUR INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
T3000 is a great device for most measuring tasks. You can use it to measure:
- Wood moisture
- Building moisture
- Material moisture
- Surface temperature
- Wood temperature
- Material temperature
- Air temperature
- Dew point
- Critical dew point
- Absolute humidity
- Mixing ratio
- Gas temperature
- Air flow rate
- Trace gas leak detection
The comprehensive range of sensors, electrodes and accessories makes the T3000 an ideal tool for conventional applications in industry and building diagnostics. It is ideal for many areas of the building trade such as composition floor layers, tilers, painters or carpenters who need to check the moisture content of floors, walls or wood.
Due to the innovative concept of a universal basic device which works in combination with flexibly exchangeable sensors, users no longer need to have a complete collection of measuring devices with them.
Simply change the sensor and your T3000 becomes exactly the special measuring device you currently need. No further settings are required on the device. The intelligent technology of the T3000 automatically recognises the connected sensor.
More than twenty different measured value sensors are available for the T3000 to measure different parameters. Apart from the innovative SDI sensors, there are also many round, flat and layer depth electrodes to measure material, wood and building moisture.
An integrated logger function with adjustable recording intervals for non-stop measurements can be used for all sensors. The T3000 comes with a memory capacity for more than 2,000,000 measured values.
Time-saving integrated graphic grid measurement function
The integrated graphic grid measurement function of the T3000 allows incredibly easy detection, visualisation and assessment of moisture distribution. Simply define the matrix to be evaluated directly at the measuring device and the configured grid will be shown on the display. Now you just have to "work through" the grid by initiating measurement (supported by the T3000) at the desired measuring points. All measured data is automatically saved in the T3000 in the correct sequence.
A single grid matrix allows saving, preparing and graphically representing up to 2000 measured values. In the MultiMeasure Studio software, the grid can later be automatically implemented true to scale by simply entering the edge lengths of the entire grid.
The entire data record can be exported from the T3000 to a PC so that the time-consuming manual transfer measuring point by measuring point into a spreadsheet program or another analysis program is no longer necessary.
Convenient: Integrated display zoom function for photo documentations
For documentation purposes, experts often take photos of the measurement showing the measured values directly on site.
To ensure that the measured values can be easily read even from quick snapshots taken by hand, the T3000 comes with a helpful feature allowing to temporarily switch over to large digit display.
Briefly press the power button, and the measured value display will switch over to large digits and maintain this type of indication until the next input is confirmed. This way you can keep an informative photographic record of every situation!
MultiMeasure Studio software included – Professional version also available as an option
The standard version of the MultiMeasure Studio software is already included in the T3000's scope of delivery. All measurement data can be read in an uncomplicated manner. Projects can be managed and evaluated using the chart function. Thanks to automatic software and firmware updates, you will always be using the latest technology.
The optional professional version also has a complex database structure for professional administration and archiving of all required customer and measured data with a backup function. It can save an unlimited number of measurements. It also boasts a unique automated report generating function, including predefined but editable boilerplate texts for building diagnostics, moisture measurement, leak detection and thermography.
Here you can access further information on the Professional version...
Ideal for carpenter workshops, wood processing, forest enterprises and the timber trade
The T3000 features a special menu option for moisture measurement in wood materials with a selection of hundreds of different types of wood. Their validated material characteristics are directly stored in the T3000 and can be selected from there.
For temperature compensation e.g. cold wood or measurements during wood drying processes, you can either enter a previously determined value as fixed value in the T3000 or use the internal temperature sensor of the measuring device.
The influence of the determined temperature on the wood moisture is automatically taken into account for moisture calculation.
Professional Multifunctional measuring instrument to measure:
- relative humidity and temperature
- Surface temperature
- Wood and building moisture
- graphic display of moisture content distribution (raster measurement) as part of leak detection and damage location
- Trace gas (H2) as part of leak detection
Due to the innovative concept of a universal base unit with a novel button-touchscreen-control which can be completed with flexibly interchangeable sensors the operator doesn’t have to carry a whole collection of measuring instruments anymore. Through the extensive sensor and electrode range the measuring instrument T3000 is suitable for classic applications in industrial and laboratory measurement technology as well as for measuring in the construction diagnostics and many other areas of the building trade like heating/air conditioning/ventilation/sanitary provisions, flooring experts, coating companies, painters and carpenters which, for example, have to check moisture in walls, floors or wood.
Technical Data of the T3000
- Operating temperature: 0°C … +50°C
- relative humidity: < 90% or. < 20g/m³ (non-condensing)
- Altitude above sea level (NN): max. 3,000m
- relative humidity: < 95% (non-condensing)
- Ambient temperature: -20°C … +60°C
Compatibility SDI sensors (digital):
- Air temperature and humidity
- Material moisture
- H2 trace gas detection
Compatibility BNC electrodes:
- Material moisture (building materials and wood) using the resistance measuring method
Energy & other
- Memory for about 200 measurements consisting of maximum 3 x 3,600 measured values*
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 170 x 62 x 34 mm
- Battery: 4 pieces alkaline LR6 AA, 1,5V
- optional energy supply: 5 V USB
- Power consumption, active: ca. 400 mW
- Battery durability, passive: ca. 1 year
- Battery durability, active: minimum 24h
- Real time clock with a programmed calendar until 2099
Advantages of the T3000 compared to its predecessor model T2000:
- has all functions of the T2000 plus additional useful analysis functions
- integrated memory
- further, specialized menu functions
- integrated logger function
- more effective evaluation possibilities on the device itself(e.g. raster measurement)
- Display made of high scratch-resistant glass with a modern, novel button-touchscreen-control
- all old sensors, except fort he PT100, can be used further on
- Especially developed evaluation software MultiMeasure Studio Standard and Professional (optional)
- Software and device firmware update automatically
T3000 scope of supply:
- 1x T3000
- 1x USB connection cable
- 4 x Batteries Alkaline LR6 AA, 1,5 V
- 1 x display protection foil
- Quick start guide (with reference to a download link to download the complete user manual)
- Works test certificate
- MultiMeasure Studio analysis software (standard version) to download (optionally available: professional version!)