- The most reliable air scrubber in the market
- A proper curtain style H13 Hepa filter for cleaner air
- Very reasonably priced pre-filters
- Can duct in and out of chambers
- Designed in Sweeden
A 2000 is one of the most advanced portable air cleaners available on the market. It is tested and certified for use as both an air cleaner and a negative air machine.
Thanks to a reliable filter system and a design that is perfectly matched to operation with HEPA class H13 filters, that are tested and certified at an efficiency rate of 99.99% at 0.3 microns, the air cleaner puts out superior air quality – be it when dealing with concrete dust, fine sanding dust or gypsum dust.
It has two warning lights to indicate when the filters are clogged or leaking. Operates at two very quiet speeds. Thanks to the compact design, the unit is easy to move and transport. Non-marking, lockable wheels allows for easy transport.
- A 2000 operates at two super speeds of 1000 and 2000 m3/h.
- A metal framed HEPA filter includes a steel mesh screen to protect the filter media and allow cleaning of the media surface.
- An indicator light warns when it is time to clean or replace both filters.
- Lockable wheels for easy transportation.
- 1 unit is suitable for 12.5 m3 of room volume.
Lightweight cabinet with sturdy aluminium frame and metal locking casters. A metal mesh protects the filter area.
Warning lights and sound
The yellow light warns of a clogged filter, the red light warns of filter leaks.
High efficiency over time with two-stage air filtration
A large filter area in combination with pre-separation give long operation time with high efficiency. A pre-filter made of pleated polyester catches the larger dust fractions before the air enters the individually tested HEPA H13 filter ensuring 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 microns.
Easy to clean HEPA filter
The HEPA filter is protected by a metal mesh which makes it easy to vacuum it without damaging it.
Ready for ducting
Discharge manifold for the circular air exhaust is available as option.
- Phases 1~
- Voltage 230 V
- Rated current 3,3 A
- Rated input power 0,75 kW
- Product size height 810 mm
- Product size length 725 mm
- Product size width 424 mm
- Weight 38 kg
- Air requirement 2000 m³/h
- CFM 1200 Yet by doing tests on this particle machine with a CFM tester its more like double this with the best Hepa filter on the Market.