The Husqvarna A1000 Air Cleaner is one of the most advanced portable air cleaners available on the market. It is tested and certified for use as both an air cleaner and a negative air machine.
- The most reliable air scrubber in the market
- A proper curtain style H13 Hepa filter for cleaner air
- Very reasonably priced pre-filters
- Can duct in and out of chambers
- Designed in Sweden
Thanks to a reliable filter system and a design that is perfectly matched to operation with HEPA class H13 filters, that are tested and certified at an efficiency rate of 99.99% at 0.3 microns, the air cleaner puts out superior air quality – be it when dealing with concrete dust, fine sanding dust or gypsum dust. It has two warning lights to indicate when the filters are clogged or leaking.
A 1000 is a quiet-operating air scrubber with a sturdy, compact cabinet. Airflow can be set at two different speeds. The airflow is directed upwards to avoid disturbing dust on surfaces.
- Two airflow speeds of 500 and 1000 m3/h.
- The airflow is directed upwards to avoid disturbing dust on surfaces.
- An indicator light warns when it is time to clean or replace both filters.
- 1 unit is suitable for 5m3 of room volume.
Lightweight cabinet with sturdy aluminium frame and metal locking casters. A metal mesh protects the filter area.
Warning lights and sound
The yellow light warns of a clogged filter, the red light warns of filter leaks.
High efficiency over time with two-stage air filtration
A large filter area in combination with pre-separation give long operation time with high efficiency. A pre-filter made of pleated polyester catches the larger dust fractions before the air enters the individually tested HEPA H13 filter ensuring 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 microns.
Easy to clean HEPA filter
The HEPA filter is protected by a metal mesh which makes it easy to vacuum it without damaging it.
Ready for ducting
Discharge manifold for the circular air exhaust is available as option.