The Tramex 10" (260mm) Long Narrow Wand Relative Humidity Probe has a 4mm diameter and is ideal for taking Relative Humidity Readings in small or narrow crevices, in between tiles, and for the evaluation of moisture conditions of wall and cavity structures within the building envelope. The probe measures Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point temperature and grains per pound (grams per kilo) humidity ratio. This thin probe is ideal for use by Flood and Water Damage Restoration as well as Building Survey professionals. The Tramex Relative Humidity Probes are the most advanced, resilient and re-usable RH probes on the market today, allowing the user to evaluate moisture conditions within the building structure and can be used with Tramex digital meters and DataLoggers. The speed and accuracy of the Tramex Hygro-i2® probes set them apart from all other RH probes on the market.
Available for CMEX5, CMEX2, MRH3 and DL-RHTX.
Select your style in the dropdown below.
- 10" (260mm) Long Probe for Deep Cavity Inspection.
- Fast Acclimation and Temperature response time.
- Proven robustness, Durable and Reusable.
- Best in class accuracy and reliable, even at high RH >90%.
- Measures giving in situ relative humidity and ambient RH, temperature, dew point temperature & grains per pound.
- Relative Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- Best temperature accuracy of +/-2º over 0ºC to 90 ºC (32ºF to 194ºF)