- The most reliable air scrubber in the market
- A proper curtain style H13 Hepa filter for cleaner air
- Very reasonably priced pre-filters
- Can duct in and out of chambers
- Designed in Sweden
A 1000 is one of the most advanced portable air cleaners available on the market. It is tested and certified for use as both an air cleaner and a negative air machine.
Thanks to a reliable filter system and a design that is perfectly matched to operation with HEPA class H13 filters, that are tested and certified at an efficiency rate of 99.99% at 0.3 microns, the air cleaner puts out superior air quality – be it when dealing with concrete dust, fine sanding dust or gypsum dust. It has two warning lights to indicate when the filters are clogged or leaking.
A 1000 is a quiet-operating air scrubber with a sturdy, compact cabinet. Airflow can be set at two different speeds. The airflow is directed upwards to avoid disturbing dust on surfaces.
- Two airflow speeds of 500 and 1000 m3/h.
- The airflow is directed upwards to avoid disturbing dust on surfaces.
- An indicator light warns when it is time to clean or replace both filters.
- 1 unit is suitable for 5m3 of room volume.
Lightweight cabinet with sturdy aluminium frame and metal locking casters. A metal mesh protects the filter area.
Warning lights and sound
The yellow light warns of a clogged filter, the red light warns of filter leaks.
High efficiency over time with two-stage air filtration
A large filter area in combination with pre-separation give long operation time with high efficiency. A pre-filter made of pleated polyester catches the larger dust fractions before the air enters the individually tested HEPA H13 filter ensuring 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 microns.
Easy to clean HEPA filter
The HEPA filter is protected by a metal mesh which makes it easy to vacuum it without damaging it.
Ready for ducting
Discharge manifold for the circular air exhaust is available as option.
- Phases 1~
- Voltage 230 V
- Rated current 1,2 A
- Rated input power 0,285 kW
- Product size height 466 mm
- Product size length 465 mm
- Product size width 385 mm
- Weight 20 kg
- Air requirement 1000 m³/h
- CFM 600 Yet by doing tests on this particle machine with a CFM tester its more like double this with the best Hepa filter on the Market.